Sustanon – what is it?
Sustanon is an anabolic steroid that is considered a composite substance. This is due to the fact that the composition of the drug includes several derivatives of the male hormone (testosterone): decanoate, propionate, isocapronate and phenylpropionate.
Sutanon is a fairly popular drug. This type of steroid is very popular among bodybuilders involved in bodybuilding.
The use of Sustanon has been practiced for several decades. In the turbulent nineties and not so distant eighties, Sustanon was the most popular drug. Due to its relevance, this steroid has been studied at a sufficient level, which gives an excellent opportunity to get reliable information on how to use it, whether it can be combined with other drugs, what side effects can be and much more.
Sustanon in bodybuilding
Doctors do not recommend using hormonal drugs to maximize the endurance of a person involved in sports, gaining muscle mass in the shortest possible time, since this can lead to irreversible consequences related to the athlete’s health.
Despite this, Sustanon is a fairly popular steroid anabolic. Bodybuilders use Sustanon Solo or in combination with additional drugs. It is worth noting that before installing Sustanon, it is necessary to consult with a personal trainer and adhere to the instructions of a leading specialist in medicine.
Which is the best Sustanon?
The most popular is Sustanon 250. This drug, like many others, produces a rather mild effect, which can be aimed at any set goal. Sustanon can be used to obtain the following effects:
- obtaining enhanced muscle gain. Sustanon perfectly copes with the task, perhaps not always with the same strength and speed as drugs with a more concentrated androgenic and anabolic composition. However, the gradual gaining of muscle mass, in the end result is better, and the rollback effect is the minimum percentage at the end of the course;
- power indicators increase. This quality makes the drug popular for use in those sports where maximum strength is needed (weightlifting, powerlifting). In addition, taking the drug affects the weight gain of the athlete with slight fluctuations, which makes it possible to use the drug with minimal risks for moving to another weight category;
- leveling of fat cells. Sustanon is a fairly effective means for drying the body. This is due to the fact that the drug actively affects various enzymes that are responsible for the metabolic process;
- water retention in the required amount. This makes it possible to minimize the risk of injuries to ligaments, joints and muscle tissue. It is worth noting that prolonged intake of male hormone reduces the concentration of collagen in the body, which can lead to injuries of a different nature. In addition, the obtained strength indicators can also be injured, since the body is not prepared for this kind of load;
- increased appetite. This is due to the fact that the body spends more energy due to an increase in the concentration of androgens and various enzymes. Due to this feature, Sustanon is most effective for weight gain. As a result, the athlete can consume increased servings of food, thereby feeding his body with a large amount of vitamins, minerals, micro and macro elements;
- pronounced anti-catabolic effect. This feature helps to maintain the resulting muscle mass and power resource while following a strict diet. In addition, this action allows you to control the mode of eating and sleeping. Also, the anti-catabolic effect helps to increase endurance, which makes it possible to devote more time to training and restore strength in the shortest possible time, in between;
- a positive effect on the composition of the blood, namely, an increase in red blood cells. This makes it possible to increase the level of endurance. Despite this peculiarity, athletes participating in competitions do not use this drug too often.
Instructions for use
Like another steroid drug, Sustanon has a minimum dose, which is recommended for use by athletes and bodybuilders. As a rule, experts advise to consume no more than 500 mg for 7 days. This dosage includes two single-cube injections, which are used once every 3-4 days.
Athletes with extensive experience can increase the dosage to 1000-1500 mg for seven days. Such dosages are associated with the intensity of previous training, experience with steroid anabolics, athlete’s body weight, and much more. If you have just started doing strength exercises and decided to use Sustanon, you must adhere to the minimum dose to use to get acquainted with the body’s reaction to the drug being administered.
It is worth noting that the dose of Sustanon during drying is much lower than pi muscle building.
The minimum course of use of this drug is designed for 3 months, for experienced athletes the course can be extended to 4 months. However, experts recommend adhering to a 3-month course so as not to cause the body’s dependence on the steroid composition.
You can use Sustanon as a solo drug. However, if you set a goal to gain the necessary muscle mass or increase strength indicators, Sustanon can be supplemented with various steroid tablets.
It is worth remembering PCT after Sustanon. In order not to disrupt the natural production of testosterone, after taking the steroid anabolic, after a few weeks, use drugs: Gonadotropin or Clomid .
It is worth noting that the effectiveness of the drug will be justified if you follow a diet, in combination with cardio and power loads.
How to stab Sustanon?
Sustanon is made in the form of a solution, therefore it is necessary to apply it intramuscularly, at the same time, as deep as possible. As a rule, 1 ml is prescribed for seven days. The duration of the course is calculated from the individual indicators of the athlete’s body and the expected result.
Application is recommended under the strict supervision of specialists. The use of Sustanon in sports disciplines can be both independent, and in combination with other drugs.
PCT after Sustanon
A few weeks after taking the last dose, you must begin the course of PCT. In addition, it is very important that testosterone boosters are included in the subsequent course.
Sustanon and analogues
In addition to Sustanon, there are several more drugs that can be prescribed in testosterone replacement therapy:
- Joint – use and action similar to Sustanon. In the composition of the same esters and components;
- 250 Omandren – is prescribed to change the concentration of male hormone, if it is not enough in the body;
- enanthate is a fairly common analogue in sports.
As a rule, men after forty are practically not affected by the side effects of Sustanon, since a sufficient amount of testosterone is produced in the body.
Like any steroid drug, Sustanon has a number of side effects caused by uncontrolled use of the drug:
- fluid retention in tissues;
- increased aggression;
- reduction of the hairline of the whole body;